• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TJ Has eaten a haycake!!!!

wiggie

Alpha Buck
WOOOOO!!!! I can't believe I'm so happy about this:lol:. I know it's not hay but it's the nearest thing to hay he's eaten for ages and gives me at least a tiny bit of hope for his diet improving;). My 9 yr old was so excited she took a video of him eating it on my phone incase he never does it again :lol::lol:. Guess we'll just have to wait and see:roll::lol:.
x

awwwww thats brilliant :D:D:D what was it made out of (i know hay lol what type?) if he gets the taste buy buy buy :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry to go so mental over such a small thing.. . and I wonder why my mates think I'm bunny mad:oops::oops::lol:

Oxbow western timothy hay from the hay experts. I have some of the hay as well which he has shown no interest in yet but that was the same with the haycakes until today. I will definately persevere! :D

well fingers crossed he suddenly decides he likes hay after all... have you tried the oat wheat and barley hay by alfala king? my pair go crazy for the stuff

well fingers crossed he suddenly decides he likes hay after all... have you tried the oat wheat and barley hay by alfala king? my pair go crazy for the stuff

Yep and many other types, but no interest...yet (she says with new found optimism:lol:)

Back