• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sneezing

channy

Young Bun
Hello, my 12 week old lop, Dusty makes a sneezing sound a lot! Just want to know if its normal...?:shock:

Sneezing can be a sign of a respiratory infection or an allergy to the bedding you're using, particularly if you're using sawdust or fine wood shavings!

Have you noticed any nasal discharge, runny eyes, coughing sounds, or do the nostrils appear closed? It's important with a lot of frequent sneezing that you keep a close eye on them! Let me know how you get on over the next couple of days! :)

She seems to be fine, i use straw for the bedding, thankyou for your help! i will deffo keep a close eye on her!

If it happens occassionally it could also be due to just getting something caught in her nose (like a hair, piece of food dust, something like that). Always worth just keeping an eye on her.

Back