• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a pair of 6 year old mini lops need home asap....piccies added

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
2 little 6 year old mini lops need a home asap, the ladies relationship has broken down and she is having to move back in with parents and cant take the bunnies with her,
they are, 2 little girls they live together and are vaccinated, but not speyed:?

i cant take them as im overloaded with little ones can any one help !!!!

Last edited:
Caroline. If you could provide me with the necessary hutches, I can foster them in the meantime, do you have spare hutches?

And could you drop them down to me?
All I would need is food, I have hay and bedding :) :love:

I would norm offer to pay for all the food, but as with ants job, bit hard at the moment :)

Last edited:
2 little 6 year old mini lops need a home asap, the ladies relationship has broken down and she is having to move back in with parents and cant take the bunnies with her,
they are, 2 little girls they live together and are vaccinated, but not speyed:?

i cant take them as im overloaded with little ones can any one help !!!!

are they indoors or outdoors buns previously and would tehy come with their own accomodation?and is it suitable size?

im sure they are outside bunnies and if i asked i think they would come with a hutch after all there owner will not need it:?

well, after asking around and unfortunately no rescue has bn able to help, ive managed to squeeze them in here:oops: and one of the little girls isnt far off emaciation:cry::cry:you can feel every nodule on her spine:cry::cry: the other however is rather plump, will take piccies once they are settled:cry::cry:

well, after asking around and unfortunately no rescue has bn able to help,
That is not quite right is it, I offered to take these rabbits and asked for the details which you refused to give

Last edited:
Glad you've got them Caroline, sounds like a pair of piggies I took in where one was fat and the other was emaciated. Do you think one has teeth problems or is the other one a bully?

actually SNOWY you wanted the owners details and i explained that the last time i gave another rescue the details of rabbits in need it went horribly wrong and i still dont know what happened to those 8 rabbits so i felt it was best for me to try and find someone to help these poor buns the less complicated way, anyway, you neverv actually said you would take them you just wanted details:roll::roll::roll:

no I dont think the plumper one is the bully, they are both subdued today, we have the vets later, but i think its probably teeth:roll::roll::roll:

Well thats good as they can stay together then. Hope it is teeth and not anything more sinister :? Good luck with them.

well maybe you and theo can work somethign out we are aware you are very full at moment so maybe snowy could help you?

I have not turned this thread into an argumentative 1 its about the 2 little mini lops in question its sorted now as the girls are here , I thought where bunnies were concerned bad feeling doesnt come into it:roll: after all we are trying to do the same job;) anyway enough said on that :D:D
piccies of the girls to follow shortly:D:D

FOR GODS SAKE WHAT DOES IT MATTER THE GIRLS ARE NOW SAFE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE RABBITS NOT ANYTHING ELSE, AND SNOWY STOP FINDING EXCUSES TO HAVE A POP AT ME:evil::evil::evil: I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR HELP TO WHICH IT BECAME COMPLICATED IVE EXPLAINED MY REASONS

FOR GODS SAKE WHAT DOES IT MATTER THE GIRLS ARE NOW SAFE THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE RABBITS NOT ANYTHING ELSE, AND SNOWY STOP FINDING EXCUSES TO HAVE A POP AT ME:evil::evil::evil: I ASKED YOU FOR YOUR HELP TO WHICH IT BECAME COMPLICATED IVE EXPLAINED MY REASONS

Caroline I am not after an arguement, but it is upsetting to read that no rescues would help you when we offered.

I hope the bunnies make a full recovery:D

Back