• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William was neutered this morning!

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
I took him over at 7:30am for check-in and the vet called me at 10:30am to let me know that everything went well! He said William's awake and doing well, even though a bit groggy still... probably wondering what happened to the missing parts! :lol:

I have to call back after 2pm to see what time he'll be ready to come home tonight.

hows he doing the boys tend to bounce back my vet told us off as arthur contnued to hump dora:oops: even tho he was supposed to be resting his bits!!

Is William home & how is he?

I brought William home a couple hours ago and he seems quite well! He's rather quiet, but very content and glad to be home! :p :p

He usually eats hay from a litter box that he jumps up into, so I put it on the floor level of his cage and he's been munching at it quite a bit as well as drinking water and eating a bit of greens.

I brought William home a couple hours ago and he seems quite well! He's rather quiet, but very content and glad to be home! :p :p

He usually eats hay from a litter box that he jumps up into, so I put it on the floor level of his cage and he's been munching at it quite a bit as well as drinking water and eating a bit of greens.

That good, as long as hes eating he will be fine. You'll probably find he will be jumping around as normal today :D

Glad the neuter went well - I always book the day off work and spend the day in the house ready to get to the vets as soon as im allowed my babys home :lol:

Glad the neuter went well - I always book the day off work and spend the day in the house ready to get to the vets as soon as im allowed my babys home :lol:

I was off for the day too... and today as well :lol:

I'm trying to make sure he's eating normally... he's a bit picky at the moment. But I had trouble giving him the metacam last night and I'm hoping that this morning's dose (he got it all today) will kick in to help him feel a bit better.

Back