• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Mackenzie's teeth have got to come out.

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little lad has to have his incisors removed next Friday :(

We've given them every chance to sort themselves out but now his molar spurs have pushed them further out of alignment, and that coupled with the low grade enamel on his lowers means they are not wearing well at all. As the lowers are thickened they are wearing so slowly that the uppers have almost vanished and Anita is worried this means that because they cannot grow downwards they will start to grow upwards.....into his skull via root erruptions.

So they are all coming out next week alongside a molar tidy but the chances are that the lowers will probably snap and this increases the chance of regrowth to about 25%, meaning they may have to be done again in future.

Bless him, he is such a typical 'Trojan' bunny, you would never know he had dental issues if you hadn't checked....his appetitie is just insatiable.

This is my gorgeous boy, wish him luck.
moto_0291.jpg

Sounds exactly like my Dixie...his lower incisors grow really quickly but his upper ones are just little stumps :(

ATM we're just about managing to keep on top of the regrowth, but I think he may need the same op. as Mack sooner rather than later.

Sending vibes xx

Sounds exactly like my Dixie...his lower incisors grow really quickly but his upper ones are just little stumps :(

ATM we're just about managing to keep on top of the regrowth, but I think he may need the same op. as Mack sooner rather than later.

Sending vibes xx

Originally we thought this would be an option we would not need to resort to but it's become obvious that the problem with his enamel wasn't dietary as we originally thought but a permenant error. The new growth is better but not great and one of them snapped a few weeks back.

His top ones would be great if it wasn't for the bottom ones...it's so frustrating!

Thanks for the vibes :)

Back