• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harley the Harlequin :)

MellyRabiit

Alpha Buck
This is Harley :love:

Newest addition to my family, little rescue bun, 2 years old..

He is so much cuter in real life than pics.. This little lad doesnt sit still for 5 mins, we got him on Sunday and he is such a confident little bun.

I was laying on the floor last night and he came running up to me and jumped on my belly, gave me lots of kisses. Also did his first binky last night. He isnt afraid of anything and after everything he has been through lately he is such a bundle of joy and confidence. :love:

My other half with him

12102008091.jpg

Zonked after running about constant for 2 hours :roll:

12102008097.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww must admit the new piccies do him more justice than your siggie pic he looks scrummy fella isnt half bad either :lol: ya lucky thing

Hehe..
Yer I need to get a pic of him out in the daylight as his colours are gorgeous :)

The flash makes him look dull lol.. and have red eyes.

Thank you, I have fallen madly in love with him :love:

I really hope he bonds with bugs, I said if it didnt work I would give him back but how on earth would I do that now :S

Back