• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today on the sofa...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
I have a Wuzzle next to me. :)

He says hi, and wants to know if anyone would like to talk to him?
He'll talk to bunnies and people. :wave:

oh oh im stitch... i am fostering with kate(bunlover i will talk to a wuzzle i get a bit lonely while im waiting for my new home so i do like to browse ru!!
edited.. the wuzzle doesnt seem to want to talk so im going off now to play in my cardboard box and force the umin ot give me more nose rubs... she does it when i demand it by running around her feet eventually she stops and i can lie downa dn eb stroked... bye wuzzle im sure we can talk next time xx

Last edited:
oh oh im stitch... i am fostering with kate(bunlover i will talk to a wuzzle i get a bit lonely while im waiting for my new home so i do like to browse ru!!

Wuzzle says:
"RU is great. Mum lets me browse it if I've been a good boy. She never lets me post though because usually I say very naughty things because Mum says I'm a very dirty boy. She says I've been really good today though and not humped Biscuit once. She has to type for me though because my paws are too big for the keys and I end up hitting about 3 at the same time :lol:
Are you enjoying being a foster bunny? Mum had foster bunnies a while ago. She had a lovely white lady bun for ages and I would sit next to her when she was layed out next to the wire. I'd wink at her too when Biscuit wasn't looking. Biscuit would get jealous and thump her feet at Lily though. Lily got married to Ozzy anyway, and then went to live with Auntie Tina who is also on here. Mum said she's called Tickles :)"

I must apologise for the delay Stitch, I was PMing. I let Wuzzle reply when I was done though :oops:

Last edited:
oh hello wuzzle, my name is scamp. i remember you from when you were a B.A.R.C. bunny. my mummy would go outside and give you lots of cuddles and talk in a really silly voice to you saying what a cute and fluffy little baby you were. i once heard my mummy telling auntie angie that you wouldn't be here for long as you were so georgeous and cute:roll:. i was greatly releived when your new mommy picked you because until you came along mum always told me i was the cutest bunny around. now you are gone things are back to normal so no hard feelings :)
p.s mummy still thinks you are cute cos she makes silly noises when she sees your pic on the computer. humans, they are so embaressing:oops:

oh oh you are on here.... i wont go then... yes foster life is a bit of a breeze really tho it gets a bit lonely i do say hello to arthur and dora occasionaly they are my foster mums bunnys.. but arthur gets abit funny about dora looking at me to often so mum wont let me play with them?its good here as no one moves things around and as i cant see much in my remaining eye(which is why my mum is typing what i tell her) i was terrible at first bumping into things tho iv got the layout sussed now so im alright. iv got my own special room here too which is nice and tehy let me drink from a bowl if i like rather than the bottle. i gota say the best bit is the space being able to hop around and get stroked all the time its not bad here but mum says when someone adopts me for real i get my own freind and they will lick and groom me loads...im so looking forward to it! but im still waiting adn im starting to get impatient!!!

oh hello wuzzle, my name is scamp. i remember you from when you were a B.A.R.C. bunny. my mummy would go outside and give you lots of cuddles and talk in a really silly voice to you saying what a cute and fluffy little baby you were. i once heard my mummy telling auntie angie that you wouldn't be here for long as you were so georgeous and cute:roll:. i was greatly releived when your new mommy picked you because until you came along mum always told me i was the cutest bunny around. now you are gone things are back to normal so no hard feelings :)
p.s mummy still thinks you are cute cos she makes silly noises when she sees your pic on the computer. humans, they are so embaressing:oops:

Wuzzle says:
"Heyyy there Scamp!! :wave:
Tell me about it! Dad speaks to me in such a silly voice and picks me and and gives me the best cuddles. I fell asleep in his arms the other day. :lol:
I'm sorry I was making Auntrie Tracey share her love with me. I didn't mean it, but you gotta love me ;) *nudge*"

oh oh you are on here.... i wont go then... yes foster life is a bit of a breeze really tho it gets a bit lonely i do say hello to arthur and dora occasionaly they are my foster mums bunnys.. but arthur gets abit funny about dora looking at me to often so mum wont let me play with them?its good here as no one moves things around and as i cant see much in my remaining eye(which is why my mum is typing what i tell her) i was terrible at first bumping into things tho iv got the layout sussed now so im alright. iv got my own special room here too which is nice and tehy let me drink from a bowl if i like rather than the bottle. i gota say the best bit is the space being able to hop around and get stroked all the time its not bad here but mum says when someone adopts me for real i get my own freind and they will lick and groom me loads...im so looking forward to it! but im still waiting adn im starting to get impatient!!!

Wuzzle says:
"Awwww, c'mere *nudge* You sound so lovely :)
Maybe you could get your foster Mum to help you learn the layout of the keyboard too, so when you're feeling a bit lonely steal the computer from her and talk to us bunnies on RU. :lol:
Mum won't let me drink from a bowl coz she says I have a funny shaped head and I get my face wet :lol:"

Wuzzle says:
"Heyyy there Scamp!! :wave:
Tell me about it! Dad speaks to me in such a silly voice and picks me and and gives me the best cuddles. I fell asleep in his arms the other day. :lol:
I'm sorry I was making Auntrie Tracey share her love with me. I didn't mean it, but you gotta love me ;) *nudge*"

its ok. even though i get jealous of all the other bunnies mum has to look after she says i'm special to her and thats why i get to live inside.hope you are happy with your bunny wife biscuit. i live with sweetpea a wild bunny she looks after for barc. i love her very much and we cuddle all the time. sometimes she is a bit naughty and wrecks mummys house and its really good that i don't have to share cuddles with her as she doesn't let anyone cuddle her as she is too shy.

its ok. even though i get jealous of all the other bunnies mum has to look after she says i'm special to her and thats why i get to live inside.hope you are happy with your bunny wife biscuit. i live with sweetpea a wild bunny she looks after for barc. i love her very much and we cuddle all the time. sometimes she is a bit naughty and wrecks mummys house and its really good that i don't have to share cuddles with her as she doesn't let anyone cuddle her as she is too shy.

Wuzzle says:
I love my Biscuit. She's good at grooming me, she gets right in my ears :lol: Shes so easy to snuggle with, and she keeps me warm coz half the time she's layed across me. We have to go see a person called a vet sometimes. Biscuit says I don't have to worry, but I get nervous when we go 'coz they take her away from me for a bit. Biscuit has to have her tear ducts flushed out. The nurses know Biscuit really well now, and one even shares her sandwiches with us which I like.
Mum's just told me off coz while Biscuit was distracting her by sitting on the window ledge and eating her Aloe Vera plants, I nibbled a hole in her handbag :oops:"

Wuzzle says:
I love my Biscuit. She's good at grooming me, she gets right in my ears :lol: Shes so easy to snuggle with, and she keeps me warm coz half the time she's layed across me. We have to go see a person called a vet sometimes. Biscuit says I don't have to worry, but I get nervous when we go 'coz they take her away from me for a bit. Biscuit has to have her tear ducts flushed out. The nurses know Biscuit really well now, and one even shares her sandwiches with us which I like.
Mum's just told me off coz while Biscuit was distracting her by sitting on the window ledge and eating her Aloe Vera plants, I nibbled a hole in her handbag :oops:"

:lol::lol:sounds like fun. don't have the chance to nibble holes coz i got no front teeth:oops:mums off to aunty angies now cos she says one of her other bunnies called piglet(ha ha he has to sleep outside)is getting married tonight to a bunny called chance. speak to you later, scampx

wuzzle wuzzle i have some excellent news mum says pending a home check i have a new home....yaya i have to have some new-turd or somthing first(not sure whats wrong with the ones iv been leaving around the house but im trying!!) anyhows wanted to tell you as you were my new friend and im really excited i apparently wil lhave2 new friends waiting at the new home hopefully if i can be nice to them and they have loppy ears like me! oh iv been running in circles cuz im so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Back