• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeee. I have my head tilt bun!

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I have just gained my third foster, who has head tilt. I'm not mad keen on her actual name, Floppy Mary, though.

She is now with my other two fosters, and they are doing so well together, it's great. I'm amazed. One of the pair (Roger) just keeps going over and grooming her senseless. She loves it. Summer (the other foster) is not one for grooming but has been very gentle with her, which is SO not in Summer's nature, so that's lovely to see.

All three of these need a very special and patient owner who has had rabbits before and until then they will be with me. It's all very exciting :D

I'll try and post pics later when my camera behaves.

(Just wanted to share my excitement).

Last edited:
lol, in all fairness Tilty isn't much better, but she will evolve a better nickname with time, I'm sure.

i know i dont like the mean names buns get given... i have "stitch" here because he only has one eye... i feeel mean calling him it.. we have been calling him pete too.. as in pirate pete.but that isnt much better either!

Ha ha. That's so cute :D I know someone who has a cat with three legs, called Tripod, which I found hilarious.

I have a feeling this bun will end up as Maz, or similar, or maybe just Floppy, I just can't stomach the whole name.

I don't know much about her. She is definitely an adult. She was seized from someone as a neglect case, so obviously details are sketchy. She still has tilt and seems to range from completely upright to about 4 o'clock position, although she is normally around 2 o'clock. She came to the centre about 6 weeks ago, so she has been tilted for a good while.

She has had 28 days fenbendazole, but as of yet, no anti bios (it was not a rabbit savvy vet). I'm thinking of discussing her with my vet soon when I take one of my others in, to see if we could give Zithromax a try.

I have fallen head over heels for her, I must admit. I've only ever done that for two buns before and one of whom was my animal soulmate and the other of whom is living life fine in my room. She is very soppy and loves cuddles and strokes (probably why she is so happy being adored by Roger).

She is gorgeous :D

Back