• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pet carrier cum stroller on ebay

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:wave: its roughly the same as mine but metal abrs along the sides of the carrier....
mine fits my frenchies togehter fine and has even had all 4 buns in it!

worth every penny as its a carrier not a fold up off the wheels job where its only a carier if its on wheels.

i love ours...always looking for anohter one in case ours breaks..weve had it for a few years now.

lol sorry :lol::oops: my pet carry is pink for my little girlies. it just reminds me of those granny push bag things. :oops:

They do them in pink. :lol::lol:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOG-STROLLER-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I think it would be good if you have to walk any distance to the vets - even when I drive to mine, I can't guarantee I can park anywhere close by, but luckily my bunnies are both tiny so I don't need muscles like Popeye. :lol:

I prefer the one you linked to those ones that actually look like pushchairs - I saw them on ebay a while back and also in PaH. :shock::shock: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Stroller_...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 I can imagine being stopped in the street by people wanting to see my baby haha.

lol aaaahhh the pink is even worse, i can see the idea of them. lol it just me of this woman i know called Patients who carries her chuawaa rat dogs in them (sorry can't spell the breeds name) i perfectly understand the concept but think i'd burst out laugh if i seen a woman walking into the vets with it.

What I need is something that can hold 3/4 different carriers!! What if I have to bring ALL mine in on one day :shock::shock: I only have two hands!

:lol: i think they're a good idea for people who have their hands full! i'd love a pink one for lily but i reckon the bf would think i'd gone mad :lol::lol:

That's the one I've got... you don't actually draw as much attention as you'd think you would :lol:

They probably think you're just another woman with a baby in a pushchair. A mad bunny lady pushing rabbits about in one of those trolley style ones would probably draw more attention. :lol::lol::lol:

I quite like the idea of one of them as a carrier in each hand is really difficult, when I carried 2 back last week (total bunny weight of 5.5kg) in a big carrier was really difficult too... I can't see my feet when I'm carrying the big carrier and I'm paranoid about tripping up.

I just have to wonder if the canvas would be 'Tinkerbell-proof' though :shock: I have visions of being in the vet's waiting room with bunny jaws and then noses making their way out :lol::lol::lol:

I prefer the one you linked to those ones that actually look like pushchairs - I saw them on ebay a while back and also in PaH. :shock::shock: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Stroller_...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 I can imagine being stopped in the street by people wanting to see my baby haha.

I've got one of these in blue, the amount of people that stop to let me cross the road thinking I've got a baby is amazing:D:lol:

Makes crossing the road a whole lot easier although on the other hand I do worry what would happen should a car hit us :?

Last edited:
the advantage of mine and the ugly ones is that they stand up by themselves when taken off the wheels..the others dont they cant be used as a carrier.
i know they look naff..but when youve got one 10lb..5kg and one 15lb 6 to 7kg bunny youd be surprised how much easier it is!! and they get so scared at the vets they take refuge at the back with their blankies and cuddly toys:oops::oops:

like i said we had toput all 4 in it once..when the cats were kittens they fitted in too to a visit out the way of the cavity wall guys across to my mums house..id have never had managed them one or two at a time and then pushed my daughter in her wheelchair!
when bonding we shoved the buns in it and sat it on her lap and pushed her around in her wheelchair...it was freezing so we thought theyd snugle..and they did!:lol:

Back