• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

feedback on bunny mad magazine please!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
Lots of you on here have bought my magazine-thank you so much:D in order to keep inproving it i need your feedback.
I try to not make the magazine too serious but at the same time want to give you enough information. please tell me what you like and don't like and what you would like to see more of.
any suggestions welcolme and please be honest with your feedback, i won't be offended!;)
don't forget i am also looking for stories if anyone would like to contribute!

its not long enough ;) not out often enough :( :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i honestly cannot find fault... i love the pics sections the most, i love the stories and i like the journal of your bun too :love::love:

its a great mag :D

This was the first edition that I'd purchased and it was great reading a mag about my favourite subject - bunnies! I thought it was great and i definitely will be getting it again.

I most loved looking at all the piccies of everybodies bunnies! More piccies please! :love:

I love the pictures and stories :) One thing I would like to see is some real life stories of how bunnies have come through illness and how they were treated, like Polo and Oscar's battle with Myxi or a diary of a bun with stasis? Think it would make for interesting reading :)

donnamt- great comments thanks! i get asked so often to bring it out more often, sadly i just don't have tme but maybe on day!

Emm-Jane76- so pleased you like it, thanks for your comments

louise and Gus- thanks for your comments. i agree i especialy love the reallife stories, which inspired me to write about my own bunny overcoming headtilt. the one problem i seem to be having is getting readers to send me their stories!! so come on...everyone get writing!!;)

hello i love the magazine, have you done any articles on blind bunnies or partially blind bunnies? just wondering now that mowgli has cateracts is blind in one eye now and has been treated for EC :wave:

lisa

Could you do an electronic version? Sorry I think it is too expensive (Waits to be shot) If it was electronic it would reduce your costs i.e. ink, paper, postage. and therefore the costs passed on to the buyer. Sorry I don't buy magazines myself, I would be interested, but as I said the cost puts me off esp when I have not read a copy before.

I bought it for the first time this time and really enjoyed it! Much less serious than 'Rabbiting On' from the RWA.

Can't really think of anything else you could have! Love it! :p

thanks for all your comments...even the cheeky ones!;)

lottielouise- thanks for your honesty! i have thought about doing the magazine by email for a smaller fee but the only problems is that it would be passed around and probably wouldn't get as many sales. i do have it available on cd which is a pound cheaper but most people seem to prefer the printed copies as they like to sit with a cup of tea, or read it in the bath it seems!:lol: i might think about doing back issues that way, something for the future perhaps.

mini lop1- unfortunately there isn't alot of info out there about blindness to be able to put an article together. I have had a couple of readers stories in the past i think that did talk about it.

donnamt- Alvin could always write me a letter for my leatters page!

thanks for all your comments...even the cheeky ones!;)

lottielouise- thanks for your honesty! i have thought about doing the magazine by email for a smaller fee but the only problems is that it would be passed around and probably wouldn't get as many sales. i do have it available on cd which is a pound cheaper but most people seem to prefer the printed copies as they like to sit with a cup of tea, or read it in the bath it seems!:lol: i might think about doing back issues that way, something for the future perhaps.

mini lop1- unfortunately there isn't alot of info out there about blindness to be able to put an article together. I have had a couple of readers stories in the past i think that did talk about it.

donnamt- Alvin could always write me a letter for my leatters page!

ooooooooh he could couldnt he :D

i would so love to do the mad 4 times a year but with 8 spoilt bunnies, a mail order business, part time job and the magazine i just don't have enough hours in the day!
yes i am bunny mad!:shock:

i love it as always:D

i find it a very easy magazine to read and enjoy the fact that i recognise lots of the bunnies from here

Back