• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses bunny do this

Rose

Mama Doe
Jack has a box and a carrier in his crate, he keeps hiding his toys, bowl and now trying to get his stool in his box. Bless him :lol: :lol:

no hes put his toys in his litter tray and trying to pull it in his box.:lol:

what am i going to do with him :roll:

ted often throws her toys into her litter box. i wouldn't worry bout it he's probably just rearrange like we do around our house.

I'm just finding it funny, Jack trying to get this HUGE litter box in a small cardboard box. :lol:

Lola sometimes has little tantrums in her house and throwns things about - usually the toy that has bell on it and usually at 5am in the morning!

We got her one of those "igloos" from Home Bargains for about £3, its a black/white animal print one and she loves it, but the cats do too, so its like Germans and sun beds on a mornign all fighting for the igloo!

Lola sometimes has little tantrums in her house and throwns things about - usually the toy that has bell on it and usually at 5am in the morning!

That is MY jack :lol:

Back