• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Throwing litter trays around

Rose

Mama Doe
Anyway to stop it,i bought Jack a under bed storage box as his hay box/litter tray. Anyway to stop him dragging / throwing it around.

With some of mine, when i first got them they did this.
So i placed a smallish brick in the corner of the tray or around the tray like wedging it in so it couldnt be moved.

This eventually stopped there urge to throw it around :D and i later removed the bricks.

With some of mine, when i first got them they did this.
So i placed a smallish brick in the corner of the tray or around the tray like wedging it in so it couldnt be moved.

This eventually stopped there urge to throw it around :D and i later removed the bricks.

Thats what i have been thinking about but wasnt sure.

Thats what i have been thinking about but wasnt sure.

It worked for my lot, took a few days.
One did rebel by kicking the litter out :lol:

She calmed down eventually.

My new bun Ollie, he threw it everywhere so i kept putting it back etc etc and he has eventually given in and now uses it for the toilet :D

It worked for my lot, took a few days.
One did rebel by kicking the litter out :lol:

She calmed down eventually.

My new bun Ollie, he threw it everywhere so i kept putting it back etc etc and he has eventually given in and now uses it for the toilet :D

I went in to feed them and everytime he did it i told him off, now he has turned his attention to his new childs stool which i dont mind about. :lol:

I might try that as mine are always moving their litter tray about, especially late at night, all I can hear is banging coming from outside, surprised a neighbour hasn't moaned yet!

Though I am unsure where to put their litter tray, I did have it in the corner of their living area but they kept shifting it out the way, so now I put it in their bedroom as they never seem to sleep in there anyway, just poop! But they still insist on moving it.....

Back