• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rich Running Marathon UPDATE

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Rich ..of Kirsty+Rich... is once again running a marathon and asking for sponsorship to help The Honeybunnies
It is Starting at 9.15am in Victoria Park in Leicester, this Sunday 19th.

Please if anyone would like to sponsor him..either per mile , to finish..or just for having a go!:D...can you post here
Payment can be by cheque or coins stuck between card..and I will provide payment address via pms

He is a brave man to get up and start running 26 miles on a Sunday morning! :shock: ......so please lets encourage him with some sponsor money:D
Thank you

Last edited:
Wow that is impressive, I am always in awe of people running marathons, mainly because I couldn't run half a mile let alone 26!

I'll sponsor him 50p a mile but will round it up to the nearest £10 if he finishes :) I am going away for 2 weeks so won't be able to send the money till after then?

Thanks for putting this on Jill! I meant to ring you last night about putting something on the forum but forgot! It seems to be coming very quickly now - still a bit apprehensive to be honest :shock: Anyway, wish me luck and get sponsoring! Think of the bunnies!

Rich

Pm me and I will send a cheque. I ran the london marathon this year so know how he will be feeling!! good luck:wave:

Very brave! (although I admit that until last weekend I didn't even know Leicester had a marathon!:oops:)

I'll match Louise & Gus's offer - 50p per mile, and round it up if completed.

Good luck Rich!

Erm....I'll check!!!! If I don't, I will let you know!!! :D Sorry...I can be a little useless on occasion!!! :oops:

EDIT: Deleted it Jill, sorry. Please would you mind sending it to me again? :oops:

Last edited:
Well, this looking more promising! I love the fact that everyone seems to be sponsoring me to get up on Sunday morning! :lol: My number and timing chip have arrived, so no going back now! Remember everyone - the more sponsorship we get the happier the bunnies will be! :D

A great big WELL DONE to Rich who completed the marathon this morning:D

He was impressive and came in under 4 and a half hours..fantastic..especially as this was his first full marathon.

It was particularly hard on the runners as they were running into a quite strong and cold wind for the last 3rd of race .

I was in awe of all the competitors as I couldn't even run 100 yards..they were amazing..and great to see so many running for charity

Will add a couple of pics soon

Thank you so much and will see you soon!:D

Last edited:
Congratulations Rich!!!! Can you let me know how much i owe you Jill? Will get the cheque in the post next week x :D

there are pics in general chat..
and Flick if you'd lke to send some late sponsor money you can:D

Hilda..yep send to me:D..thanks

Back