• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally Some Pictures!

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
Finally I've got my brother to help me with the camera, and I took some pictures of Morgan today. First time anybody out of the country has seen her. :lol:

The quality isn't the best, since I was rolling around the grass, acting like some big shot photographer. ;) Morgan was running, and scurrying away in alot of them, but these are better pictures, since it's her SECOND time at a photo shoot. :D

Say hello to the one and only... Morgan!

polandandotherstuff273.jpg

Scouting the area:

polandandotherstuff259.jpg

Mowing the lawn:

polandandotherstuff262.jpg

I don't see how you guys get such great binkying pictures :roll:

polandandotherstuff263.jpg

On the move!

polandandotherstuff245.jpg

Nothings better than a nice bath...

polandandotherstuff284.jpg

Look at that face!!

polandandotherstuff287.jpg

My little girl being mischievous:

polandandotherstuff294.jpg

And, just so you can know what a wonderful view I get to wake up to, here ya go:

polandandotherstuff277.jpg

polandandotherstuff279.jpg

I don't know if this'll work, but I was fiddling with the camera, and didn't notice I made a video. :oops:

Sorry there's so many. Enjoy! :D

Awwww your bun looks like my Maisie and Blossom who are both Agouti's too.

Fabulous veiw I am sooooooo envious. You are so fortunate to live some where like that.

Rabswood

wow to bunny wow to view... piccys are good dont worry even my buns lying down photos are blurred i cant even capture a binky!!! lol

Thank you! Today it was a little chilly at the end of the day. Snow was on the peak of the moutain. I wish the summer heat would last all year....

Right now my girl's laying down in her warm bedding. :)

Great pictures of a lovely bunster. Although some of them of blurred you've captured the energy of the bunny so well! The views are great especially the first one which reminds me of the Scottish Highlands. It's easy to resize your photos on photobucket, just click on the edit button above each pic and then follow the instructions.:)

I love the action shots - the fuzzy binky picture - I think it's great. She's gorgeous. You and she are so lucky to wake up to that view every morning x

Capel- Oh, okay, I'll try that next time Morgan and me take some more shots. Thank you! :D

And, of course, thank you to everyone else! :wave: Morgan's VERY glad you like her. :love:

Back