• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What you think, Honest.

Maybe 5ft long as well for that extra bit of space? Just to treat them - it's always nice :D

I was looking at asking my friend to do me 6x2x2 then I though hell why not just go bigger so now I am gettin 7x3x2.5 Benji will get lost in there :shock::shock: :lol: I'm soooo excited it will be HUGE!! :D:D:D

Agree with everyone else..deeper would be better:D
Seen any piggies you like?..we have two lovely girls, mum and daughter.. who could travel up with Violet?:lol:

Agree with everyone else..deeper would be better:D
Seen any piggies you like?..we have two lovely girls, mum and daughter.. who could travel up with Violet?:lol:

JILL!!:shock::lol:

We have our limit of piggies!

Could always sneak them in lol ;)

Maybe 5ft long as well for that extra bit of space? Just to treat them - it's always nice :D

I was looking at asking my friend to do me 6x2x2 then I though hell why not just go bigger so now I am gettin 7x3x2.5 Benji will get lost in there :shock::shock: :lol: I'm soooo excited it will be HUGE!! :D:D:D

Lol yeah true, will see if they could do it deeper and longer.

Im having on done for the buns. 7x2x2!! :D:D Should be ready this weekend!!

Can I add that our first rabbit hutch came from this company.

It was poorly made and I would not buy from them again - although this was 18 months ago and the quality may have improved since then.

Can I add that our first rabbit hutch came from this company.

It was poorly made and I would not buy from them again - although this was 18 months ago and the quality may have improved since then.

Thanks i guess thats the decision made!
The guy hasnt been too helpful anyways, suggesting me to look at his breeder hutches.....:?

Back