• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cookie the sexy rexy U/D she died :-(

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Cookie is a sweet little girl who is very friendly and fussy. She is neutered, 1 year old, and in need of a new home with a boyfriend. There isn't a lot to say, her classic rexy looks say it all for me! :love:

90a72f.jpg

169163l.jpg

mhexea.jpg

dmtgk4.jpg

v3q7uu.jpg

jsllk2.jpg

Last edited:
Oooooohhhhh - she's so pretty! She'd make a lovely wifey for Frank but sadly is a 100 miles or so away from us near Manchester. :(

My only hesitation is I don't have room to keep them separate if they didn't get on - Frank's only been neutered a week and it probably isn't long enough for the hormones to subside. That and I can't drive. :(

So sad - she's absolutely lovely and I'm sure someone closer will find her irresistible. I love her expression - she reminds me of a well bred Arab horse.

Only a boyfriend :shock::shock: Dirty little minx! She ought to be looking for a husbun at her age :lol: :oops:

Shes gorgeous :love: A bunny run can be arranged :D :D xXx

I only post rabbits in the RIN section now that I would class as more urgent, not normal rehomes.

I'm sorry to say that Cookie was put to sleep this morning. She had developed some form of chest infection and very quickly went downhill. I was in the vets when she was brought in and her breathing was very laboured. They did all they could but she took a turn for the worst :censored:

Oh no - poor Cookie. :cry: I'd have loved to have given her a home if Frank had been neutered longer, but I'd have been just devastated to lose her like that if I had.

Oh no! :( What a shame, at least she had a short while of luxury life with one of the fosterers :) Poor Girlie :( xXx Binky Free Cookie Hun xXx

Back