• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few words from Big & Beige

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
As I am recovering from a small op and not supposed to bend over and raise the pressure on my head I’m therefore not able to chase the babies around the garden to catch them. So the babies have been playing in separate closed in runs at the bottom of the garden. They have been staying out until it is almost dark as the weather has been so nice.

Rabswood: So babies do you know why have you been in the runs and not playing in the garden?
Big: Yes because we are like little bullets
Beige: Yes slippery little bullets
Big: We like playing in the garden together best
Beige: And digging
Big: Yes and digging
Beige: I’m a good hole digger

Rabswood: It’s important to be caught at bedtime though.
Big: Yes we know, we get scared when it starts going dark
Beige: We don’t like it in the dark not at the bottom of the garden

Rabswood: Why don’t you like it at the bottom of the garden? (The babies go wide eyed)
Big: Because of the ghost cat
Beige: Yes we are scared of the ghost cat getting us

Rabswood: Do you mean Sophie the old cat who is buried at the bottom of the garden?
Big: Yes the big bunnies told us that when it goes dark the ghost cat comes out of the grave and chases baby bunnies
Beige: Yes orphaned baby bunnies
Big: That’s why we don’t like to be at the bottom of the garden in the dark

Rabswood: Do you want to tell the people on the Forum about your operations at the vets?
Big: No
Beige: No we don’t want to talk about that
Big: I don’t want to talk about the jumper
Beige: I just want to say that I didn’t have to wear a jumper

Rabswood: You are a clever boy now Beige you use your litter tray and your water bottle.
Beige: Yes I’m grown up now.

Rabswood: Why don’t you use your litter tray Big?
Big: Because it is my nice snuggly hay nest and I like to sleep in it. I’ve always slept in a nest right since I was born. I want to keep my nest.
Beige: Why don’t you use the water bottle then?
Big: Because the water tastes nicer out of a bowl that’s why.
Beige: Well when we are back together again and living in the rabbit room in the dog crate I’m going to wee in the nest.
Big: Nooooooooooo
Rabswood: You could have a nest tray and a litter tray.
Beige: I’m going to wee in both
Big: Nooooooo. I don’t want him in my nest. (Big sulks)
Beige: Why aren’t we in the dog crate together now?
Rabswood: Because you have to be bonded back together again first
Beige: Does that involve glue?
Big: Glue! Noooooooo.
Rabswood: No it just involves you spending sometime together to sort out your differences before you are left unsupervised.
Big: Yes like no weeing in the hay nest.
Rabswood: And perhaps Beige will show you how he drinks from the water bottle
Beige: Only if she lets me wee in the hay nest
Big: Nooooooo
Rabswood: You are still too little to live in the dog crate, you could squeeze through the bars. (Both babies ***** up their ears)

At this point I leave the babies who go back to arguing about the nest but they are brother and sister after all and at a very difficult age (The babies will be 6 mths old tomorrow 14.10.08)

ABig.jpg

ABeigecrop.jpg

Rabswood

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I've been so looking forward to the next instalment :love::love::love:

*Has images of slippery little bullets refusing to be caught*

Dhillion - Tinks says she likes the way you are wearing your ears - the aeroplane look is very in this season :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D
That's made my day! I love these two and their interviews.
Sleep tight Big and Beige, and be extra special good bunnies.

Big:We both had a very good sleep thank you. We had carrot for supper. Beige had trashed his cage this morning, if he thinks I am sharing a dog crate with him he has another thing coming!

Thanks for the ear compliment Tinkerbell, I must admit that I do find my ears hard to control at times though.

Carlton's mummy... the jumper is something I want to put behind me now but when I am an oldie bunny I might write about the experience in my memoirs.

Big

Back