• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand made cotton tote/ shopping bags for sale in aid of ARC MORE ADDED

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
bag1.gif

Animal print 2 available £3.50 each 17 in x 14 in

bag2.gif

1 available £3.50 17 in x 13 in

bag3.gif

1 now available great for kids £2.50 each 13.5 in x 11 in

pics462.jpg

1 off Winnie the Pooh bag great for kids 13.5 in x 12in £3

pics461.gif

1 off pink cat bag this one is lined with PUL (plastic coating) and is very strong 9.5 in x 13 in £3.50

Postage will be an additional £1 per item, all proceeds go straight to ARC, get them now ready for Christmas!

Payment preferred by cheque or cash because of paypal fees but can take paypal if need be :D

Loads more hand made items to come, please watch this space all much needed proceeds will go straight to ARC in Twickenham thanks x

Last edited:
Bump anyone interested? ARC could really do with some extra funds at the moment with all the animals coming in!

I love these little bags - I keep a few in my bag so I dont need carrier bags so I am doing my bit for the planet as well!

I know a little girl who will love the Dalmation one for Xmas! Will fill it full of goodies for her!

Can i have the giraffe print one (erm is it giraffe?! :oops:) please...

Erm i'm on your other thread aswell, can you PM me with cost and payment details etc?

Thanks x

Ill take it please. Im really lazy so if you tell me how much the paypal fee will be i'll add that on and do it by paypal :)

Thanks for your cheque Jellybelly it was very kind of you, i will post the stuff out next week, thanks again Katie x

Back