• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Britains worst pet!!!

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone watching Britains worst pets....psycho bunny of doom!!!
He's mental!
:lol::lol::lol::shock::shock::shock:

Fletcher my extra giant lionhead loves following my cat Ewok around (Ewok weighs over a stone and is a big fella) Phoebe just kung fu kicks em :lol:

How funny! Some of the people on here amaze me. Why the hell would you feed a bloody rottie that much food and 2 big bags of maltesers every day? chocolate is poisonous! At least by castrating the bunny they cured him!

:shock: :oops:
That rottie is bloody huge though. Annoys me when people have dogs that they can't control. Especially when they're that big!

im not a fan of big dogs - a rottie tried to get my buns the other week and Holli ended up with stasis. Rotties + Bunnys + Idiot owner who encourages it = Nice big vet bill for mummy!

That's the sad thing about rottweilers. They can be such very nice dogs in the right hands, but often complete blithering idiots seem drawn to owning them.

That dog on the program is a walking tabloid front page waiting to happen.

That's the sad thing about rottweilers. They can be such very nice dogs in the right hands, but often complete blithering idiots seem drawn to owning them.

That dog on the program is a walking tabloid front page waiting to happen.

Termite I had a man tried to get his rottie to jump the fence and get my bunnys, Holli ended up in stasis and cost me £50+ to get her better! I seen him the other day and told him and i made it clear if he done it again, him and his ugly mut would be paying the vet bill!

Phoebesmummy9, some people are just morons and sadly the one you encountered proves there is no IQ test requisite before you can buy a dog. I worry about people like him - if he'd set his dog on someone's pet rabbits would he do the same to someone's kids just 'for a laugh'.

I'd be telling him if he does it again, he'll be looking down the wrong end of his dog being put to sleep for being dangerously out of control and him getting a fine or prison term. See how the mensa candidate likes that. I have a large dog who has been raised properly and people like that :censored: make me sick.

Hes been told in no uncertain terms, that hell be paying any further vet bills and hell be reported to the police for causing a nusience with his dog, my niegbhour also banned him from bringing his dog down anymore :)

Completely agree with you. One of my friends has 3 rots and they're fantastic dogs. I think that you should have to have a license for a dog, proving that you know how to look after and train the dog specifically to the breed.
Any dog can kill but far too many people don't realise this. Maybe a license for any animal is a good idea. At least then it would stop impulse buying.
Meh. Never going to happen though is it?

that's such a stooopid episods - Roger Mugford is rubbish! he didn't want to get the rabbit neutered, but wanted to get it a friend... how exactly? :? :roll: silly anthropomorphic man

Completely agree with you. One of my friends has 3 rots and they're fantastic dogs. I think that you should have to have a license for a dog, proving that you know how to look after and train the dog specifically to the breed.
Any dog can kill but far too many people don't realise this. Maybe a license for any animal is a good idea. At least then it would stop impulse buying.
Meh. Never going to happen though is it?

I think thats a good idea, and i think personally dogs should be made to attend some form of training, it would stop dogs ending up with complete nutters :shock:

Can't believe it...he attacks the dogs. And they're boxers. Madness!

If its the programme Im thinking of Ive seen it before a while back. I couldnt understand why the woman would let the rabbit near the dogs anyway if she new the rabbit would attack them. Ive had a few rabbit bites and they can really hurt. Why subject your dogs to that??? :?

If its the programme Im thinking of Ive seen it before a while back. I couldnt understand why the woman would let the rabbit near the dogs anyway if she new the rabbit would attack them. Ive had a few rabbit bites and they can really hurt. Why subject your dogs to that??? :?

I didnt see it last night but seen it a while back also, and i said same thing, why on earth wasnt the rabbit restricted to its own area!!They allowed it to happen.

For the rottie jumping the fence, Omg I would of launched at the owner.

I remember some years back my cat running for her life down the entry and hot on her tail a staffy, just short behind 2 lads, one with another staffy on the lead, all laughing and egging them on. My jumped fence into my house for sfaety and obviously the dog followed, only the said dog landed in my garden face to face with my dogs. Thank god I can control my dogs, the lads got scare of there life, as i held onto there dog and threatened to call police out etc.. I really did lay into them and was pretty harsh, but what they did wasnt acceptable! If my cat hadnt been fast enough Id hate to think what would of happened, the dog was only a matter of couple of inches from her.

Some people do seem attracted toceryain breeds causing bad publicity :( :evil:

my orange rex i had when i was a child was very defencive of her hutch she was fine with me and mom, but sometimes if a cat tried to get in, she would give a good kick needless to say the cats learnt there lessons quick,
in regards to big dogs i love them, im in a situation at the mo with a neightbours dogs hes has just adopted a loverly 6 month old boxer, but they are finding it hard to control, one person is there all the time and he gets plently of exersice, but he bites and he bit his owner for the first time last week, and a few of us had told him he has to nip this in the bud or he will try to rein dominance in the household, im just working my round on offering to help train him, i mean hes fine with me, he jumps up once i tell him to sit look him striaght in the eyes then i fuss him, he knows not to mess with me, or my parnter, just thinking of a subtle way to offer to help, i mean they are a nice family too and they do love the dog, just alot of us know where this could go if they dont do somthing

I think thats a good idea, and i think personally dogs should be made to attend some form of training, it would stop dogs ending up with complete nutters :shock:

I think it would be far more appropriate for any potential PET owner to attend training classes. No training = no animal. Don't blame the dogs for their moronic owner's failings.

I remember when there used to be a dog license way back in the 70's and people didn't used to bother to get one when it only cost 37 and a half pence. What makes you think they'd get one now? These are the people who have no car tax or insurance, no TV license etc. As usual, it would be the sensible, responsible, law-abiding owners who would stump up the cash and the morons with the aggressive dogs wouldn't bother. Overall restult = more cash in the bank for government/local councils but the same number of problem dogs in society. Sorry but licensing is not the answer. Ensuring morons don't breed, that's the answer! Let them die out and only let the sensible people have children - then eventually, you'll only end up with sensible and responsible people who want to own pets!!!!!!

Quite sure I've 'offended' loads of people with this post but it's just my opinion folks.

Back