• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how do you get ur babies on disaproving rabbits?

theres an email address but i sent an email and i dont think alvin is disapproving enough for them :(:(:(:(

Yep, at least that is what I did. I did send an email with I think about 5 pictures of my twins. A monthe later they got back to me saying they were going to use one of my pictures.

i cant find the email link. Well clicked onto somethin and it asked me for a ''profile name'' with a load of other q's. My o/h didnt think it looked kosha, and i didnt do it. Is this right?
x

i cant find the email link. Well clicked onto somethin and it asked me for a ''profile name'' with a load of other q's. My o/h didnt think it looked kosha, and i didnt do it. Is this right?
x

There is a link on the blog (on the right hand side) that says 'submit your own rabbit'. Click that and it takes you to another page and, in the text, there is a link which opens up your email. ;)

Just send the pics and see what they think. :D I was really lucky - I emailed a photo of Alfie and it was posted a week or so later but I didn't know it was going up.

There is a link on the blog (on the right hand side) that says 'submit your own rabbit'. Click that and it takes you to another page and, in the text, there is a link which opens up your email. ;)

Just send the pics and see what they think. :D I was really lucky - I emailed a photo of Alfie and it was posted a week or so later but I didn't know it was going up.

Just found Alfie on there! So sweet! :love:

thanks for the repiles im gonna give it a go:D

dad doesnt think that shaunys gorgeous atm hes been ''tinkled on'' lastnight and the night before:lol::).

If only rich was a rabbit his disaproving face has to be the best ive ever seen:lol::lol:.
x

Just found Alfie on there! So sweet! :love:

Thank you. :love: :love:

If only rich was a rabbit his disaproving face has to be the best ive ever seen:lol::lol:.
x

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I sent an email of willow and it took 3 months for them to get back to me and put her up :shock: but she went up :D

I heard nothing from them, and then the day before she was on I got an email saying she would be there!

http://www.disapprovingrabbits.com/2008/10/willow.html

Awwww, I missed Willow on there - what a fab caption, she was a gorgeous litte bun. :love:

Back