• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my havent we grown u/d on uber *CUTE BABY BUNS PICS *

areia

Wise Old Thumper
having rearranged yet again the garage, so hard having a fella who wants his garage (as hes a mechanic) as well as bunnies having it :roll: mom was finding it to easy to escape and one baby found its way out and got oily paws, he/she is doing fine and seemed to enoys the bath and warm blowdry though it looks even more like a puff ball now :roll: all are still doing ok happy jumping around pooping like mad, think we can come to the conclusion dad was really fluffy
two/three weeks old
Photo-0188.jpg
[/IMG]

four/five weeks old
Photo-0248.jpg
[/IMG]

this one ive called lady jane shes the only one whos not fluffy and looks just like her loverly mom
Photo-0246.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0244.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0245.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0250.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0253.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0254.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0251.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0252.jpg
[/IMG]
now weres that hidden bit of carrot mom found and hid for us
Photo-0255.jpg
[/IMG]

as you can see its very very hard to tell them apart two are dark four are light, and lady jane is th eonly one i can spot straight away
nothing seems to be too high for mom to jump on :roll:
Photo-0257.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Go on you know you want to... i know we do too!
They are so lovely :love:

what do you mean want to you have already nabbed two well will do when they are ready :lol: you knew it was bad to give cuddles, they sucker you in :lol:

Ah, so two of the babies have found a home already? :D

I want to, yes, but I am over my limit. Boo hoo. I only make exceptions for chinchilla coloured mini lops now. :lol: And they are so rare that I will probably never have one. :)

Ah, so two of the babies have found a home already? :D

I want to, yes, but I am over my limit. Boo hoo. I only make exceptions for chinchilla coloured mini lops now. :lol: And they are so rare that I will probably never have one. :)

:lol: I have always wanted a honey coloured one and i am down to 4 now as Joseph and Maddie are staying with my mum as she doesn't want them to go, and now i have a 100ft garden to fill :lol::lol:

:lol: I have always wanted a honey coloured one and i am down to 4 now as Joseph and Maddie are staying with my mum as she doesn't want them to go, and now i have a 100ft garden to fill :lol::lol:

Oh right, you have moved, haven't you? How do you like the new place? And when's the bunny party? :D

Oh right, you have moved, haven't you? How do you like the new place? And when's the bunny party? :D

Not quite i have sold the flat, moved out last week and am lodging with my mum at the moment, should get the house keys this week *fingers crossed*
There will definately be a party next year once we have done all the work!

Not quite i have sold the flat, moved out last week and am lodging with my mum at the moment, should get the house keys this week *fingers crossed*

Oh, good luck. Hope it all goes smoothly. Have you rehomed all your hamsters yet? And which of Zoe's babies are you going to adopt?

I have been told to make a cake for the party :lol:

must say the babies are really fun, shouldnt really say that but they are sooooooooooo cute and most handle well now its mum i have the major problem with she is used to me but if im gone for for a few hours she goes nuts and still managed to escape last night over the barrier in the garage i have an engine sitting in the corner ive covered it the best i can but she still got under, she came out very clean surpriseingly, she just wants to get out all the time and when i put her in the dog crate she goes nuts and starts chewing the cage and banging to get out, it takes me a good ten mins to calm her

Back