• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bobster's Back!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Due to the change in Donna's circumstances she felt it was in Bob's best interests to return him to me for rehoming. She is very upset at having to make this decision but would like to see Bob settled in a new home as soon as possible.

I brought him back to my place today
"Hello Peeps"
bobb.jpg

He is a gorgeous bun...and straight away produced a present for me!
"Here you are Auntie Jill..I made these just for you"
boba.jpg

Then he settled into his hutch and tucked into pellets, apple, carrot and savoy cabbage:D
"yum yum num nums"
bob.jpg

Well that set me off blubbing. :cry:

Bobs a sweetheart and I'm gutted to have to give him up, but as things were I had 3 separate buns, Valerie doesnt like Bob or Comet and I cant accomodate more. Also due to losing my husband in May, my life has changed unbelievably and I have no idea where I'll be next year ... and Bob has been on his own too long already.

I love the Bobster, and I hope I'm doing whats best for him and he gets the wife he deserves. :(

Well that set me off blubbing. :cry:

Bobs a sweetheart and I'm gutted to have to give him up, but as things were I had 3 separate buns, Valerie doesnt like Bob or Comet and I cant accomodate more. Also due to losing my husband in May, my life has changed unbelievably and I have no idea where I'll be next year ... and Bob has been on his own too long already.

I love the Bobster, and I hope I'm doing whats best for him and he gets the wife he deserves. :(

You have been exeptionally brave in putting Bob's needs first. As you know you can rely on Jill 100% to make sure Bob will be OK.

:)

He's a lovely looking bun Donna & I'm sure he'll find a great new home soon. Give comet a nose rub from his number 1 fan rosie.

Awww Bob is gorgeous. It must have been a very hard decision to make, but you are putting Bob's needs first and he will find himself a lovely home and wifey I'm sure. xx

I'm leaving this thread before I start wondering whether Bob woud like to make a threesome with Alfie and Bubbles. :lol:

Back