• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the new run is finally done!!

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
DSC_1736.jpg

DSC_1737.jpg

DSC_1738.jpg

DSC_1734.jpg

what do you all think?

Looks good but I would change the wire to weld mesh as chicken wire wont keep them in or predators out. They are gorgeous buns.:D

Looks good but I would change the wire to weld mesh as chicken wire wont keep them in or predators out. They are gorgeous buns.:D

just about to say that the chicken wire wil be easily eaten through by a fox..weld or galvanised(thats the square shaped mesh) is what you need to be predator proof but buns look happy at the excersise

the thing is they wont be left in the run unsepervised at any time. so would that stil be ok? i would always bo out with them as there are a lot of cats about and foxes therefore dont want to take the chance. also that stuff on there im pretty sure it is mesh (although it looks like chicken wire) im sure it said mesh on the packaging

the thing is they wont be left in the run unsepervised at any time. so would that stil be ok? i would always bo out with them as there are a lot of cats about and foxes therefore dont want to take the chance. also that stuff on there im pretty sure it is mesh (although it looks like chicken wire) im sure it said mesh on the packaging

if you are supervising its fine. but yes it is chicken wire..its just a differnet type of mesh.. it needs to be the sq ones to be galvanised or weld. the way chicken wire is joined is by twisting so it isnt as strong.

If they are supervised at all times then its fine :D Im sure its chicken wire just a different name :lol:.

if you are supervising its fine. but yes it is chicken wire..its just a differnet type of mesh.. it needs to be the sq ones to be galvanised or weld. the way chicken wire is joined is by twisting so it isnt as strong.

oh ok thanks for that ill keep it in mind. but yeah they will always be supervised in the run as this place has a problem with overpopulation of cats which needs to be sorted :evil:

Back