• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new home

Jacqui_UK

Alpha Buck
Well I have moved house and my bunnies have been staying at my mums till we set up a new area for them. So we finally finished it today and my bunnies have come home and settled in :D

Here are some pics for you to see :D

111020081335.jpg

121020081354.jpg

121020081356.jpg

121020081367.jpg

121020081387.jpg

121020081388.jpg

You've just given me a great idea! Frank is in a very similar kennel, but just the run part which I've weather proofed with wood and plastic sheet. I never thought of splitting the kennel part like you have done to give him more room and me storage for the junk currently in there.

That looks brill. How many buns live in there? Do they get to the fleece area from the shelf in the run?

Rabswood

You've just given me a great idea! Frank is in a very similar kennel, but just the run part which I've weather proofed with wood and plastic sheet. I never thought of splitting the kennel part like you have done to give him more room and me storage for the junk currently in there.

Glad to have helped :D I have loads of storage so can keep all there stuff together :D

That looks brill. How many buns live in there? Do they get to the fleece area from the shelf in the run?

Rabswood

There is 3 2 girls and a boy :D Yeah the bunnies get to there from the shelf. It is also insulated in the shelf and we have electrics for lighting :D Thats leaves me the rest of the room for storage :D

There is 3 2 girls and a boy :D Yeah the bunnies get to there from the shelf. It is also insulated in the shelf and we have electrics for lighting :D Thats leaves me the rest of the room for storage :D

Yes I'd noticed the insulation in the bed area. Bet they love it.

Rabs

Back