• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stitch

bunlover

Warren Veteran
here is the darling again looking very relaxed... he is still waiting for his forever home while fostering with me...he is alarge bunny but not a giant probly a dwarf lop and wighs about 2.7 kg. he only ahs one eye and needs a very special patient loving home....
bunny002.jpg

bunny003.jpg

he is very relaxed indoors
and is happy with plenty of space...
rabbits011.jpg

rabbits008.jpg

rabbits007.jpg

rabbits002.jpg

Aww bless him. Hes a very stunning young man :) Im sure his forever home is out there somewhere :D xXx

:love: Stitch is a gorgeous looking bun, i really hope he finds his forever home, what happened to Stitch,s eye:D.x

we dont know as pah store said the management had chancged and they had lost his vet history...it was surgically removed..so your guess is as good as mine. his other eye has a white spot in it and very little sight it has been checked by a rabbit savvy vet and in fact i have had 2 vets see him as wasnt happy with the first one. of all agree it is an old trauma and nothing to worry about in future.but it just means he does scan and you cant move things around too much else he runs into them.

Stitch is a beautiful bun :love:and I Sooooo wish I could have him.

He came to visit and took a shine to my 9yr old Sooty :D but she has sight problems herself, and my other bun Chelsea 10yrs needs ongoing eye care so not the right place for him here.

I think he needs to be an indoor bun with time out in a small garden, or an outdoor bun with a small garden.

He's fine once he's got his bearings but needs things to be the same so he doesn't bump into them.

He doesn't like to jump and would need a single storey hutch, fairly low to the ground, ot indoor accommodation at floor level.

I think he would be happy with a fully-sighted girl bun:love:. He lollops along like a little puppy and loves:love: being stroked.

He's easy to pick up and bring in(as he doesn't go fast)-like a baby in my arms, aw...:love: I brought him in from the main garden as he was bumping into everything but he was fine in the small garden once he had circled to check where everything was.

He loves jingly toys and has a good appetite. He also likes to lie sprawled out on a mat.
He likes cardboard boxes to go in and out of, and is very affectionate:love:.

We do not expect his sight to deteriorate further than at present and he has been checked as in good health by 2 vets. He has had his innoculations but is not neutered.

He does need a special home because he only has sight on one side but he is such an adorable lovable bun .

My daughter bunlover is fostering him but we really want him to have a permanent home-is there anyone who could give this bun the love:love: he deserves-he will make such a fuss of you for loving him too?-Sue:wave:

and I want these pics too!lv mumx

Last edited:
He is so lovely lovely lovely! I love the pics of his dirty feet! I do hope he gets a home and I wish all these lvoely buns were nearer to me - I would be kicking my kdis out and filling my house full of buns! :love::love:

Back