• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im now offically a FAILED FOSTER

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Ive decied to take on, my foster bun,Ruby on as a permanent member of the Halliwell household! :D I wasn't that keen on keeping her, due to the fact shes very nervous and will not tolerate being handled in any way or form. I put her in the shed with my adopted boy, Fletcher and my my my :love: Love at first sight!! :D He really brings her out of her shell, and shes now started approaching me for food instead of running and will come up to me and sniff me, and tolerate being stroked - I think this is partly because Fletcher will come over for snuggles and nose rubs when i go to see them in the morning, so shes decided I must be an ok person :lol: This is my 5th bunny (God knows how ive got my numbers up to 5 :lol:) but sadly my last. Ive decided to rename Ruby, ELLA, new name for a fresh start :)
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ELLA HALLIWELL!! :love:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Aaaaaaaaaw. This is where failure means success :D I think I might be headed in a similar direction with one of mine. They have a way of melting your hearts don't they.

Shes an absolute sweetie pie, I cant beleve how much Fletcher has changed her - She was badly mistreated in her last home - she wasnt fed daily, left in a dirty stinky hutch and very rarely had water, Her owners were more or less prepared to just open her hutch and let her go when they were planning to move. They also let her out the hutch 3 times so try and attract a massive eagle owl thing thats around our area :(

Ive decied to take on, my foster bun,Ruby on as a permanent member of the Halliwell household! :D I wasn't that keen on keeping her, due to the fact shes very nervous and will not tolerate being handled in any way or form. I put her in the shed with my adopted boy, Fletcher and my my my :love: Love at first sight!! :D He really brings her out of her shell, and shes now started approaching me for food instead of running and will come up to me and sniff me, and tolerate being stroked - I think this is partly because Fletcher will come over for snuggles and nose rubs when i go to see them in the morning, so shes decided I must be an ok person :lol: This is my 5th bunny (God knows how ive got my numbers up to 5 :lol:) but sadly my last. Ive decided to rename Ruby, ELLA, new name for a fresh start :)
WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME ELLA HALLIWELL!! :love:
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thats a lovely lovely story! Thank you for sharing!

Oooh hello :wave: Yes, welcome to the failed fosterers club, it's much more satisfying than the mile high club :lol: (apparently)

So glad that little Ella is starting to come out of her shell :D

I keep meaning to get out there and get pics - I was ment to get pics for her add on RIN, I shall go and pinch my sisters camera tommoro and get some fabbie pics of her! Shes a californian apparently :D
I just feel shes settled in with us too well here to send her off to yet another home, poor baby! She lives better than me - Fletcher and Ella have a light,radio AND curtains in there shed :lol::lol::lol:

Aww, reading the title brought a smile to my face. I love these threads.

Well done on being a failer foster mummy.

Same here, thats the reason I dont foster either, I would end up keeping them all and I just don't have the space for loads more bunnies!

Lovely story though, glad you decided to keep her, she sounds like an adorable bunny.

It's one of those really rare situations when failure feels
3.gif
GREAT
3.gif

Welcome to the FFC!:lol:

Congratulations!!! Happy story :D
In your sig picture she looks absolutely adorable. Looking forward to more pics.

Back