• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch Hugger?U/D Ebay man is going to make me one!

sarahslc

Warren Scout
:wave:My scratch and newton hutch hugger broke yesterday:( - the weathershield ripped so I took it back to pah and got a refund as they had no more and said their having a nightmare with stocking it:roll:. I wasn't all that impressed with it anyway. Does anyone know of anywhere else I can get a good hutch cover? I need it to fit Thistle Hall. Thank You.

Last edited:
Someone put up a thread recently about a man on ebay who makes and sells them, try looking on there

sorry to be ignorant but what size is a thistle hall. I only ask cuz I have a cover off the ebay man that I wont need anymore when I get my shed you could have it quite cheaply if it was the right size it is 5ft6 by 2ft 6 by 2ft 6 if not the ebay man is very good

Oooooo I don't know what it measures in feet:oops::oops: I know its 122cm high 137cm long and 78cm deep! I have just had a reply from the ebay man who will make me one for £16.00 plus a fiver postage - bargain. Thanks for the offer though :D

sarahslc, can you post the link to the 'ebay man' you used please?

I've got a Clover Patch hutch with attached run (from PAH) and am trying to get a cover for it. The hutch measures W 116 cm x H 62 cm x D 68 cm. The exercise run is W 114 cm x H 52 cm x D114 cm. The hutch stands on top of the exercise run.

I've been on ebay and got a quote of £16 (inc P&P) from 'hutchcover' for a cover 116 cm x H 114 cm x 68 cm; and £85 (inc P&P) from 'c.a.b.j.' for a thermal lined rain cover with clear pvc and night front on the hutch and clear pvc on the front and both sides.

I'm a little confused as to which is best and who to use, so any help very appreciated.

Many thanks.

sarahslc, can you post the link to the 'ebay man' you used please?

I've got a Clover Patch hutch with attached run (from PAH) and am trying to get a cover for it. The hutch measures W 116 cm x H 62 cm x D 68 cm. The exercise run is W 114 cm x H 52 cm x D114 cm. The hutch stands on top of the exercise run.

I've been on ebay and got a quote of £16 (inc P&P) from 'hutchcover' for a cover 116 cm x H 114 cm x 68 cm; and £85 (inc P&P) from 'c.a.b.j.' for a thermal lined rain cover with clear pvc and night front on the hutch and clear pvc on the front and both sides.

I'm a little confused as to which is best and who to use, so any help very appreciated.

Many thanks.

Im a bit surprised at the £16 quote!! I got one from the CABj fella. It cost be between £85 and £90 and its got all the thermal and waterproof stuff and the n ight cover, clear pvc cover that is rainproof and the fly cover for the summer. Its amazing and made very well and tbh is the best £90 ive spent. I struggle to see how someone can made a proper good quality one for £85 and someone can do it for £16! :shock:

I think with a cold winter coming, id rather pay the money for a top quality one. Maybe you should ask the fella for some pics etc of the £16. If you can wait til tonight, ill post some pics of mine.

Lisa

Please can I also have the email address,
What info did you give him for the Thistle hall, to save me measuring it lol :oops:

I ordered one off Alan last Monday, how long should it take to come? I keep looking at the buns hutch with a tarp on and I cant wait for their proper cover to come.

I paid about £84 including postage for a thermal lined split front cover for a 6ft x 4ft x 2 ft hutch.

Back