• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news about Ernie Pig

toffee

Mama Doe
My Ernie Pig died on Friday.:cry:

He went in to have his back teeth done because he was very sick and wasn't eating but he never woke up. :cry::cry:

I'm very sad. I have to think about my Babe Pig though. She's only 4 months and has never been alone before. I'm getting another boy pig to be her friend on Saturday. I don't think it will make me feel any better about Ernie though. if anything, I feel worse because I'm getting another pig when I just want Ernie back. I'm doing this for Babe though. She needs a friend.

Rest In Peace Pinny Gig. :( I'm sorry. At least he just went to sleep and didn't wake up. Nice way to slip away.

Sorry. :(
I have only recently got pigs again after a good few years and I just :love: them so can really understand how you feel xx

I am so sorry.

I am sure that Ernie will know that you tried your best for him and that Babe needs a friend.

Popcorn free Ernie

Back