• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit/chicken house

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Hello, I'm looking for an outdoor house for Mo and Kizzy. I've looked at a 6 foot hutch with an attached 6x4 run which I'm probably going to go for but I just wondered what people thought about the below as I've seen a few in petshops. The living area is 3ftx3ft but with almost permanant access to the run (apart from at night) do you think it would be suitable or would the 6 foot hutch be better?-hope the link works!

http://uk.andale.com/imgserver/img/...agehost.vendio.com/a/18920724/aview/012_d.JPG

That looks more like mansion!!!! But the 6ft hutch would give more space to stretch out!:wave:

I would say the 6 ft hutch and run, as they would have more floor space.

Have to say Im am delighted with my 5ft from albany/cumfypets, and going back to them for the compantable 5x6 run on pay day!

Yes I thought the standad 6x6 would be better really, just thought that one would be fun but actually, the hutch will give much more space. Thanks for confirming my thoughts - I'd better get it ordered so they have somewhere to live!

Back