• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Science Selective are launching 2 new foods in 2-4 weeks time, it's Science Selective for babies and Science Selective for OAP's, apparently the OAP one is 22% fibre:D

Anyone seen or heard anything of it?

Oooh, I expect a lot of us will swap to the OAP one for all our bunnies regardless of age! Where did you hear about this, Snowy?

Sounds great! SS seems to be the best taste wise and options are always good :D

I guess we'd have to have a good look at the ingredients list first just to check, but I'd have thought it would be ok. No doubt there'll be much discussion on here once we get all the details :)

I wonder what would count as an oap? Mo is on Oxbow TT because its higher in fibre as he won't eat hay so it would be great if SS had a cheaper alternative.

Yep, need to know % and ingredients before deciding, it might be higher in protein like the youngster one (probably) is.

Can always mix feeds together to get the combination you want :)

Heard about it at the vets conference today, the information came direct from the staff at Science Selective, hope to get more information just before the launch

As soon as I get more information I will let you all know, I am particularly interested in the OAP one with all my oldies

Ooooo I am soooo excited!!! I know Timmy will really benefit from the extra fibre providing all the other ingredients are okay :D:D

And Ivy needs the baby food :D

I can't wait - my buns Love SS

I wonder what would count as an oap? Mo is on Oxbow TT because its higher in fibre as he won't eat hay so it would be great if SS had a cheaper alternative.

Mine are on Oxbow T aswell as its the highest fibre, so a SS one would be good if its similar in all other ingredient percentages!

Back