• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lol..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Just been looking back of some of my previous threads...

One says i have reached my limit now with 7rabbits....and that the OH wont let me have any more lol...

I now have 12, 2more on the way!!!

How funny is that!!

im trying very very hard to have the maximun of 6 (even though i have 16 runnign around rest fosters)i need a wife for doc, but saying and doing are two differant things :D

im trying very very hard to have the maximun of 6 (even though i have 16 runnign around rest fosters)i need a wife for doc, but saying and doing are two differant things :D

If you want to stay at 6 then leave RU or avoid Rabbits in Need lol.

well im doing well in avoiding p@h as doc came from there in the adoption section :oops: i dont regret him, he thinks hes a dog not a bun :roll: one small step at a time, having all these fosters dont help

Just been looking back of some of my previous threads...

One says i have reached my limit now with 7rabbits....and that the OH wont let me have any more lol...

I now have 12, 2more on the way!!!

How funny is that!!

2 more??????????

well im doing well in avoiding p@h as doc came from there in the adoption section :oops: i dont regret him, he thinks hes a dog not a bun :roll: one small step at a time, having all these fosters dont help

I did that earlier, mum and dad came to pick me up, they live in the next town, and rang to ask if i wanted to go to PAH as mum needed to get some bits for Jasper, and i was like NO, ill come home with a 5th bunny...

I resisted!!

hmmm....I keep saying I'm not getting any more.....my kids answer when I brought Alexander home and said 'hes the last one I promise' was 'Mum youve said that after the last four new ones!!!':oops::oops:

hmmm....I keep saying I'm not getting any more.....my kids answer when I brought Alexander home and said 'hes the last one I promise' was 'Mum youve said that after the last four new ones!!!':oops::oops:

HaHAHahAaa!! Thats funny!!

I guess its cos we have space i cant say no lol......
And when your hutches get made for free well you know.

The only time they cost is when there due Vacs!
We dont drink or smoke, go out occassionally so whats the issue is what i say!!!!!!!! ;)

Back