• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsie and his new toy

blaisey

Mama Doe
He's stopped eating the carpet for this, I don't know what I'll do when he loses interest in it!

DSCI0229.jpg

DSCI0252.jpg

I had to lay newspapers cause my word it's messy!

I have seen these for sale but was never sure if the buns would like them. Might invest now though :wave:

PS. Flopsie is sooo cute

Aww that's so sweet , Peanut loves these he goes through one every few weeks, he demolishes them keeps him busy for hours on end. Definetley worth every penny.

Awww! Is that the normal sized one or extra hooge?! If its normal sized, you got one teeny bunster!!! :shock:

I think its the extra hooooge one, 20cm diameter. He is still only lickle though.

Ciarabow, Blokey bought it from the P@H in Washington although I'm sure I've seen them in the one in Sunderland.

:D Poppy loves her hay roll, shes on her 2nd one now, beleive me gives my walls, carpet a rest:lol:.Think i paid £6/£7 from Pets@Home a great buy.:thumb: Flopsie is really cute.:D

Back