• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advert i saw (omg read reply!!!!)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
It said
6 Months old black lionhead rabbit,

is a buck (boy) rabbit who is sadly for sale as ive got too many rabbits and guinea pigs and running out of room ... fast! He is very kind natured and good with children and other pets (lives with other rabbits and guinea pigs) He is full grown and of medium size.

Would make a lovely pet or to breed with a little lady bunny!

Very cute with his little tuft of fur between his ears.

£10

hutch and equipment also available at extra cost. Please phone or e-mail for more details.
So i emailed asking if she would let him go to a good home but for free i got this back
NO I BUY AND SELL RABBITS NOT GIVE THEM AWAY SORRY

So ive sent; well i have rescue rabbits i dont buy them there all neutered vaccinated and paired up what a shame

Last edited:
BangHeadHere.gif

:censored:

Buying and selling rabbits requires a pet shop licence. I would ask for her address, get a statement to the effect she buys & sells (the buying part is important) and then report her to the local council.

Tamsin

If it's not on the advert and there's a landline on the advert they may be able to trace it via that. Depending where you saw the advert they may require advertisers addresses so the council may be able to track it. You could phone and ask what info they need.

The fact she states she buys n sells is what will be the clincher. Your fine breeding your own rabbits and selling babies (in most cases anyway) but buying in rabbits and selling them again is trading.

OMG :shock:
She sent this back
well thats nice but i buy them from sales and breed them then sell them on to pet shops and people who want them for pet or whatever, ive got about 20 at the mo but they come and go from one day to the next, the black lionhead is sold now anyway.:censored:

Buying and selling rabbits requires a pet shop licence. I would ask for her address, get a statement to the effect she buys & sells (the buying part is important) and then report her to the local council.

Tamsin

Does it....Hmmmmmm.....I might be doing some council-ringing...

OMG :shock:
She sent this back
well thats nice but i buy them from sales and breed them then sell them on to pet shops and people who want them for pet or whatever, ive got about 20 at the mo but they come and go from one day to the next, the black lionhead is sold now anyway.:censored:

:roll:

Poor Buns :cry:

Back