• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More pics of Poppy

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
randompics067.jpg

randompics017.jpg

randompics099.jpg

GORGEOUS!!

Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you?! ;):love:
:lol::lol::lol:.Boy would you be packing her back home.Dog slaver all over you and the house every day.Its even been known to be hanging from the ceiling:roll::roll::lol::lol::lol:

omg omg omg :love::love::love::love::love:

i remember when i was about 10 and some neighbours to my mate had a st bernard... ive never seen such a huge and beautiful breed since.. was as big as a pony im sure :love::love::love:

omg omg omg :love::love::love::love::love:

i remember when i was about 10 and some neighbours to my mate had a st bernard... ive never seen such a huge and beautiful breed since.. was as big as a pony im sure :love::love::love:
Everyone says she is huge but with me seeing every day i kind of don,t notice.When i take her for a walk i get stopped about a million times because people cannot believe how big she is:lol::lol::lol:

Everyone says she is huge but with me seeing every day i kind of don,t notice.When i take her for a walk i get stopped about a million times because people cannot believe how big she is:lol::lol::lol:

id stop you so i could steal her :love::love::love:

oh pants id never fit her in this teeny house :cry::cry::cry:

I'm the same with Flynn. I constantly hear "Oooh, isn't he gorgeous - just like a big bear!" People say how huge he is but to me he's normal size. It's only when I see something like a GSD or a Rottweiler to compare him to I realize he is a rather big dog. Not as big as a St Bernard - we saw one the other day and even Flynn sat down and just stared at the size of him.

p.s. He says Poppy is welcome to cross the Pennines to visit him any day. ;)

Flynn120208body2.jpg

Back