• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bonded 9 (Auntie Jill! Autie Angie!)

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
Ok - hope this works!
The bonded 9:
Joey & Kendra
DSC00634.jpg

Sugar(black ears) & Rosie
DSC00636.jpg

Alfie
DSC00638.jpg

Joey
DSC00639.jpg

Joey again
DSC00640.jpg

Kendra
DSC00641.jpg

Flint
DSC00643.jpg

Polly
DSC00646.jpg

Alfie & Sugar
DSC00648.jpg

Joey & Kendra
DSC00650.jpg

Alfie
DSC00651.jpg

Joey
DSC00654.jpg

Polly & Alfie
DSC00655.jpg

Flint (asleep) & Spice
DSC00657.jpg

Polly & Smirnoff
DSC00658.jpg

Rosie
DSC00659.jpg

Your bunnies are gorgeous :wave: It must be fab having such a large group. Polly looks similar to my Libby :wave:

What lovely pictures:D

Flint you have grown into such a handsome young man:love:

and Polly all grown up..and dear Alfie....lovely:D

5 girls, 4 boys. When it was boy-heavy I had a few problems with Flint battering Alistair & Cracker, so those two boys wound up in pairs & the group is settled:D

I would so love a burrow of bunnies but I'm scared to try it. It would be equal numbers of males/females as they are already in pairs. It's because they are so settled I'm scared of upsetting them.

Rabswood

Aw, I'm so jealous. Mine are refusing to bond into bigger groups (in some instances, refusing to be bonded, full stop).

They are beautiful. Have you got any pics of them all together? I love pictures of swarmings of bunnies :D

Aw, I'm so jealous. Mine are refusing to bond into bigger groups (in some instances, refusing to be bonded, full stop).

They are beautiful. Have you got any pics of them all together? I love pictures of swarmings of bunnies :D

ditto... we want photos of bundles of bunnies lol

Rabs

Back