• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look How Far She's Come

*Spider*

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe Ghostie has come so far.
When i first got her she had been properly fed for a month and i can't imagine how she was before i got her :cry: When i got her there was such a big personality in such a tiny skelital body.

Before:
DSCN1415.jpg

DSCN1414.jpg

DSCN1420-1.jpg

DSCN1417.jpg

DSCN1418.jpg

DSCN1419.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Rabbit.jpg

Rabbit4.jpg

NOW:

GT017.jpg

SNC00251.jpg

SNC00237.jpg

SNC00246.jpg

SNC00253.jpg

SNC00208.jpg

GT020.jpg

She's a 'ONCE IN A LIFETIME BUN'
No doubt about it. The most unique and loving bun i've ever had the honor to meet, let alone own.

I love her dearly.

Last edited:
The biggest difference IMO is in the eyes. Look at how lifeless they are in the first picture, then look at the 'now' pictures :)

It's the :pBEST :pwhen you can do this for a rabbit. I'll never forget the look on Jerry's face when I put him in his new compound and introduced him to the lounge it was like he was trying to take in how much space there is in the world. He went from a totally silent, depressed bun to one who would sit on my knee and refuse to move til I'd fed him He also insisted on trying to share dinner with us - had to protect my hubbies from him many a time. Jerry's gone ot the rainbow bridge since but not before many a happy year bullying us:love:

WOW what a great achievement - thank you for looking after Ghostie to such an excellent recovery - big hugs for you all x x

She was a happy bunny when i got her as she was with Siona, but i can't believe someone kept her cooped up in a tiny hamster cage. She's too much of a big personality to live in there.
Also her brother didn't make it :(
Binky Free Ghostie's Brother :(

Back