• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my bridge bunnies

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I found some old Polaroids of my bridge bunnies at my mother's place last week, so I tried to scan them:

This is Klopfer, a big and gentle black boy with a small white spot on his nose. He was such a friendly bunny and always followed me around the garden.

Klopfer1.jpg

His wife, Bürschi, was a very big girl, and quite feisty. Back then the vets had no clue about bunnies, and I am sure she would have been friendlier if she had been spayed. (What a terrible jacket my mother was wearing... :lol: )

Brschi1.jpg

And this is Flopsi, a Dutch cross, with a typical Dutch character. Her husbun Popsel had to be PTS earlier this year, at the grand old age of 12. He was an agouti Nethie cross.

Flopsi1.jpg

What wonderful looking buns. Its so good to be able to look at pics of our departed pets & show them off :D

Back