• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy and Tinks ... yet again (New picture, page 2)

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry I couldn't help myself. He just did a happy flop on her head, and this is how they ended up :love::love::love::love:

PICT2959.jpg

Last edited:
Rudy is just like our Rodney. He looks the same and he loved his carpet squares. Will try and get pictures. Phoebe is full of beans. How is Tinkerbell?

:shock::shock::roll:

PICT2960.jpg

I can't believe how lucky I am that these two get on so well together.

My only concern was around sharing food as i wondered if her start in life might make her a bit possessive over food, she is quite funny - I've seen her nick treats and pieces of carrot off him, she moves the dish her way when they are sharing :lol::lol: but he just stands there looking bewildered but isn't bothered so it's fantastic.

MissMinnie - Tinks is just so full of character, there's never a dull moment with her. I doubt she will ever like being stroked but as long as she makes Rudy happy, that's fine by me.

Back