• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
I have just bought a 5x2x2 2 level hutch from albany pets (cumfy pets). I was looking, trying to find a run wide enough to fit the hutch, only to recieve an email saying they have expanded their stock and have this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-x-5-x-29-Ra...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

it fits five and six foot hutches, and even adds a few inches to take in account the legs of the hutch so it is 29 inches tall, plenty of head room I think, suppose if you have a giant its not!

I agree with the Wow on that one

Most runs seem to be a bit cheapo but that looks really good quality.... certainly better quality than the hutch I bought :shock:

yeah that is what I have upgraded from, Ive only had it 8 weeks, complete disaster, I really am not happy with them.

so many probs, and rubbish customer service. Was told to send the roof back (just the roof) asked for a replacement, cos what are my buns going to live in!?!? said no chance.

Cumfy pets seem fab. had a double seperate hutches sent to me, rather than a two tier hutch (with ramp) than a phoned within 30 mins of complaint, lady was really apologetic very friendly. they are posting out the parts to make it a upstairs down stairs, would definately buy from them again.

Back