• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Percy and Hannah move into their shed today

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Talk about loved up. Percy and Hannah Bannah Bunbellina Babyshoes moved into their shed today after spending a week in our little bonding area. We have never seen the pair of them so happy and relaxed. What do you think?

We are so pleased we tried this bond, despite their size difference as they join our large family of inseparable pairs of happy married bunny couples.

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

Awww they look so happy and relaxed. :) If I had that wicker chair there would be no legs left by now :lol::lol:

Yeah I know what you mean, but I seem to be very lucky with these two. They are more interested in playing than chewing. Bunbellina has just discovered that she can jump on top of the (donated undersized hutch with the doors taken off) play house without assistance and is spending most of the time doing it!:D

Back