• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name the 10 baby,s competition, in aid of eastbourne rabbit rescue

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
Today ive taken in 10 baby bunnies, who have come from an out of control situation, they are only 6 weeks old:cry: when i was told they were 8 wks:roll:
eastbournerabbitrescue004.jpg

there are 7 rew babies and 3 siamese colured babies, one of the babies eye is smaller than the socket so he needs vetinery treatment asap
eastbournerabbitrescue005.jpg

we are running a competition to raise funds to get this little one the treatment he needs plus for their myxi jabs at £10.95 per baby
50p per name which can be posted between 2 pieces of card please include user name
the names will be picked out of a hat on the 31st of october

FOR EVERY NAME PICKED THE WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A SMALL SELECTION OF XMAS CHOCCOLATES

PLEASE SUPPORT US:D:D:)

no, i got dad who is being deplummed on tuesday, which the owner is paying for:D:D unfortunately mum is pregnant again and is feeding babies, but once i 'take the last litter mum will be coming to, to be speyed:D:D

no, i got dad who is being deplummed on tuesday, which the owner is paying for:D:D unfortunately mum is pregnant again and is feeding babies, but once i 'take the last litter mum will be coming to, to be speyed:D:D

Well that's good..at least it will be her last litter:D

Goodness all those babies!!!

But what gorgeous little angels, those Siamease babies are especially scrummy.

I suggest:

Sugar lump
Sugar plum
Crystal
Twinkle

PM me address for payment.

Hope all goes well with the little ones eye op.

Rabswood

I don't think that the buns would like a name that I could think of as they are a bit long!

By my OH and I would like to send you 2 x £10.95 for two vacs. Please can you let me know how you'd like the money to arrive.

They are totally adorable.

Helen :D

Hi my children have thought of some names!!
for the siamese coloured ones - choci and buttons
white ones - snowbelle,flossie,nibbles and fluffy!!

how do i pay you?

I still owe money for my guesses. :oops: Could you let me know where to send it too?

Thanks! :D

EDIT: On it's way!!! You should get it tomorrow x

Last edited:
Back