• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Houdini says ................

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_1011septandhols0085.jpg

so thats what vaccinations are .... Well ... I am not amused ... :evil:

awww my poor little man...what are we like making you have those nasty injections. don't worry though only one more to go and you get to meet your lovely Lola and hopefully if you love her you can come and live with us and we will give you lots of cuddles and nosey rubs:love:

Aaaaaaw the handsonme Houdini - and oh WOW Kirsty is Lola getting a husbun?, they will look fabulous together.

She most certainly is...so im sure sometime in the future you will get to meet this gorgeous chilled bunny. He is SO sweet and calm natured. can't wait for them to meet so i can bring them home..eeeee im excited:D:D

:cry: i'm really sorry for what happened to Daniel. You are more than welcome to come and see Houdini any time you like for a cuddle:)

Sorry Kirsty, Just realised I shouldn't really have posted that here!! Bit morbid on your happy thread. Sorry :oops: Aww thats such a lovely offer, Really hope Lola gets on with this special little boy. When I lost Daniel my friend said to me that when he fell asleep his soul went to another little bun...Makes you wonder doesnt it, so similar in looks & personality by the sounds of it :) If Houdini is anything like Dan, he will bring you all so, so happiness XX

Sorry Kirsty, Just realised I shouldn't really have posted that here!! Bit morbid on your happy thread. Sorry :oops: Aww thats such a lovely offer, Really hope Lola gets on with this special little boy. When I lost Daniel my friend said to me that when he fell asleep his soul went to another little bun...Makes you wonder doesnt it, so similar in looks & personality by the sounds of it :) If Houdini is anything like Dan, he will bring you all so, so happiness XX

You don't have to apologise:) it would be nice to think that Daniels presence can live on in another bunny and they are very much alike. I'm hoping it will be a case of opposites attract as Lola is a bit of a bossy bum lately. Can't wait for him to come home now:love:

Back