• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

this week in feltham i am bonding

areia

Wise Old Thumper
i have lovely eddie mcfizal and hansome ben they have just arrived, they are just settleing at the mo theres been some sniffs but are now either end of cage nothing much happening will put up piccies and a vid later. :D

:lol::lol:

Woohoo, a new bonding studio!! Good luck!! :D

I am struggling at the moment to keep up with demand. In the past fortnight Karen has done 3 pairings, I have done 5 and thankfully Zoe is doing 1 AND I am fully booked for a few weeks at the moment .... :shock:

I am struggling at the moment to keep up with demand. In the past fortnight Karen has done 3 pairings, I have done 5 and thankfully Zoe is doing 1 AND I am fully booked for a few weeks at the moment .... :shock:

As long as that means that a lot of bunnies are finding new homes, then great! :D

If you get the hang of this, I have 2 sets of 4's need doing :wave:

:lol::lol: one of them is going to be mine, i dont mind doing them but i only have the space to do one sets of bonding at a time will need to borrow a larger cage if i get to do larger groups :D

so far so good i was wondering if any action was going to happen but theres been spits and spurts of chasing both lazyiley trying to dominate the other the odd bit of thumping,and a little nipping i think ben was more wary as his previous partner bit ben on the ears, but its over very quick, been grooming, more on eddies side than bens typical male :roll: but they've both been vegged together,
the lighting isnt very good for taking piccies but ive got one thats ok
DSC00569.jpg
[/IMG]

they are aware of me watching so they dont do much when im around, but they seem to be sitting with each other more now instead of stand offs more nose to nose offs :lol: whos going to groom who first
areia99
[/URL][/IMG]

piccie a bit fuzzy but its eddie grooming ben

This is brilliant, having so many bondings to watch on here.

I can always help out aunty Janice with any needing doing if the owners are nearer to me than Twickers!

Don't have quite the same magic wand as you but we can always try.

Keep up the good work Zoe:D

janice is the one with the magic wand, but i like a challenge this is only my second ever bonding :oops: im going by luck me

My magic wand is beginning to break up as it has taken quite a lot of abuse over time. Chrissie was the one who did the most damage to it. I am looking for something I can use instead at the moment as I think that they arnt made anymore :cry:

Looks like things are progressing in the right direction.

loads more licky tonight and they seem much more chilled together didnt fancy sharing a carrot so that was broken in two but they shared a little cabbage ok
just nabbed this piccie its soooooooooo cute ben was slouched over eddie and she didnt move but then ben move and did the cutest bunny flop you know the ones that make you go weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek when you just catch it and hes dozed for tens mins hes so cute and shes much more laid back
Photo-0240.jpg
[/IMG]

Photo-0241.jpg
[/IMG]

well i was up till half 3 this morning pottering around, and i can say i have never seen a bun veg and flop so much ben spent most of the night dozing and even dreaming due to the back leg flinches,
they are so completely at ease i think eddie gets a little bored but then the space they are in, i would be bored to, so im going to let them go in the run so they can stretch there legs,
still trying to work out why eddie has a fasination with bens tail she starts by washing it then nibbling after about ten mins she must nibble bit to hard as ben flinches its not aggressive but she does do this alot, maybe to tell him to get his bom up and out of bed :lol:
im happy for these two to go home tonight i think

Back