• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rolling

louise1

Mama Doe
Hello,

Having only had honey 2 weeks last night after running about all day i was putting her back in her cage took her litter tray out to empty as per usual and she jumped into the corner her litter tray was in and started rolling onto her back with her legs sticking up!! ive neevr seen her do this is this o.k>? is she happy or annoyed?

Tarquin does this when he's doing a happy flop - throws himself energetically down and rolls over until his sweet little feet are up in the air, and then rolls back and starts again - sometimes he ends up rolling right over.

If Honey is doing what T does, then it means she's a very happy bunny :D

she was going mad jumping about ike crazy banging into things in her cage then rolling about lol i couldnt decide if she was happy or raging that i was in her cage or putting her back in lol funny bunny that she is!!:D:roll:

That can be happy rolling, however, just watch her head because they can roll in a similar manner if they have head tilt.

yeah she only done it once so i will watch her she seems o.k and it seemed kinda happy rolling lol but i wasnt sure!!! shes been nibbling me recently but i think its nice nivbbling if uno wot i mean lol like she doesnt bite! just nibbles...... when i put her in at night she eats the bars and if u tap her to tell her to stop she tries to fight with ure hand lol starnge bunny!

Back