• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Gregory took offence to me falling asleep on the sofa....

Oh dear :shock::lol:
I did the very same thing once when Boris was out and woke up a while later to find him sitting right next to me,licking me all over my face! Then when I sat up he did a binky! :love:

Ooh why has a failed bond made stink?!

He had already scratched my face when he jumped on it so I look a bit battered for going out tonight!

It was possibly the worst sleep ever cos he was just up and down jumping on me and licking me and sniffing me the entire time! And then of course his trump move, the wee!

I've just had a bath & I still smell :shock::shock: Don't worry carol, twombly will be much easier I'm sure. She's by no means a dominant bun and is used to being dominance humped by her brothers before then got neutered....she just carried on munching hay. I can't see any problems with gregory & her at all.

I fell asleep in bed the other day and Lola peed all over , pood on my pillow then sat staring demonically at me!

ah yes the stinky gland stuff the closest ive come to discribing the smell is like sweet sweat not nice at all,

hehehe you got wee on because he loves you soooooooooooooo much :lol:

Back