• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im glad nobody else got my beastie!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

last night i was playing with the bunnies and mum said they could come inside :)shock:) for a play as it was too cold for me to sit outside with them in their room lol, and i picked jelly up and she scratched, wriggled, turned upside down whilst i was holding her, and even showed her teeth at me lol!

but as soon as she was on the ground, she jumped up on my lap, and nuzzled me and groomed me.

Im glad i got her in the petshop that day, because i dont think anyone else would understand her like i do! shes a big softie at heart, just never ever pick her up lol! its funny to have a bun that is SO friendly on the ground (she groomed Louise aka louise and gus as soon as she met her lol) but one who is equally savage when u pick her up lol!

I love this bun more everyday, and i m just so glad shes mine, and wasnt bought as a childrens purchase, because no way would they ever understand her like i do, she would be in a small hutch forgotten about, because shes such a madam!

:love: i love my little beastie!

DSC_0036-2.jpg

PeanutButterJellyDominoPebbles024.jpg

Snap, I love my little beastie and glad I got her - I too dread what would have happened to her - she was a PAH adoption bunny as she'd been sold as a baby and returned because of her behaviour - I suppose at least they did return her, not just set her loose or left her in a hutch with no attention paid to her :( She's just the same - hates being picked up, turns into a bunny possessed, though she has got slightly better.

But I love my black demon, and she's got the life she deserves and is happy.

Glad you're having a great time back home with them. There's nothing like a bit of bunny time.

shes got so much attitude! she will beat you up for a treat, or box you, but then she will sit and groom you and sleep on your lap.

i just love her so much, it took me about a year at least to fully 'get' her. and to understand her but i now i do i just love her sooo much. shes my little beast!:lol:

I had a rabbit like that, my Steve (RIP). He was soooo friendly - but only if you NEVER tried to pick him up!!! He would binky in the house, come over and sit with us, always want to be our friend, but picking him up was a big no-no. Because of this problem, he passed away from a pre med at the vets as they couldn't go straight into full anaesthetic as couldn't get him to stay where he was!

awww shes lovely...

i also have a beastie in the form of alyssa who doesn't like me unless i sit with her on her terms

I love your beastie TOO, Sarah Jane! :love: I have a few beasties of my own.....but they are VERY special and endearing, as you said, it doesn't bear thinking about what might have happened to them if they ended up with someone else! :(

talk about coincidence! your beastie looks exactly like my bunny. and we also call her our "wee beastie" from the wee mac feegle stories from the terry pratchett books.
:lol:
how do u add photos onto this message so i can show you guys my wee beastie??

Last edited:
Jelly is :love:

My Mona is just like that too. Very feisty and bossy and not afraid to scratch or snap and yet she is the most otherly licky bun I have. Funnily enough she is black too, it must be a black bun thing.

talk about coincidence! your beastie looks exactly like my bunny. and we also call her our "wee beastie" from the wee mac feegle stories from the terry pratchett books.
:lol:
how do u add photos onto this message so i can show you guys my wee beastie??

go to www.photobucket.com, sign up for an account, upload piccies and then when theyve uploaded select the IMG code, and paste it in here! easy!

i love her so much, she had bas stasis last week n was in the vets from monday, to wednesday it was horrible.
shes my star, shes a sod at times but i love her for it.

She's lovely, sounds like my smudge, he hates being picked up, but loves to be stroked, cuddled at his level, bless, :love:

So glad she is feeling better, you know I have a soft spot for her :love::love: She really reminds me of my Poppy, she has split my lip open before but still loves fuss and will groom me :lol: :lol:

Mmm, my Hazel-bunny is like that. ^^

She doesn't like being held or carried very much. Gets very wriggly when nearing her run or hutch, and is big and strong so it can be a bit scary... But if you sit with her, she's constantly nudging, crawling onto laps or flopping alongside.

Thanks XMissySJx for telling me how to get pictures on here! I still need to play with the settings! its a big pic!!
Also how do your delete a post or a reply?

This is my wee beastie!

PIC_0554.jpg

Last edited:
Back