• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bowl/bottle

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know if there is anything like a gravity type water bowl thing suitable for bunnies.

We currently give them water in a bowl and a bottle. The wild thing (Katy) is always jumping around and knocking the water bowl over. They prefer the bowl so was wondering if there was anything similar that can be attached to the wall or something so the shed floor does not get soaked.:roll:

Oooh that's a good idea! Which size do you use?

I do have a gravity bowl but it's made of plastic so still just as easy to knock over :roll: I just use a ceramic dessert bowl now!

I use the 20oz (600ml) ones, they are about 5 inch in diameter.
My rabbits are all small or medium sized and it is fine for them but large rabbits would need the bigger one.

When I first used them a couple of the buns pulled them off the holder :roll: but once you fill them with water they are too heavy, the novelty soon wears off and they leave them alone :)

Back