• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why did it have to be my best jeans!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
Was at work yesterday having my supervision. I just crossed my legs when I spotted a hole in my jean leg! I exclaimed, "that naughty bunny!" Well my boss looked at me gone out so then I had to explain that my naughty Penny 'Pocket' had a liking of jeans and had managed to nibble a hole in them. We moved on swiftly from there! :lol: Why is it always my best clothes she likes! :lol:

:lol::lol: I know the feeling my late bridge bun Billy, loved to nibble anyones jeans,he went through quite a few.:shock: .But while i was away in Cornwall i spotted a lovely top in Fat Face, its very rare i treat myself kids/bunnies first:roll::lol:, but i relented and bought it.Two weeks later i found it on my washing basket:shock: looking like a moth had got too it! This time it was Poppy, plus just this week Poppy as eaten her way, well chewed:? through 2 school jumpers another £25:roll::roll::lol: So be aware this is just the start.:lol::lol:

Back