• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remote control buttons and buns!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Grrrrr!
So I bunny proofed the electrics, I bunny proofed the garden, I have hidden every phone charger in the house and stuck down the wallpaper with super glue and coated everything else with Bitter Apple. My scatter cushions are all zipless. My house is littered with bunny balls of poo.

I thought I was safe, but I woke up this mornign and every button on my remote control has been munched off. I will now have to use Braille if I want to change my TV channel!

Oops :shock: :shock:

I learned that the hard way when my first ever house bunny Gracie ate the buttons from my cable TV remote control. It wasn't usable and cost me £25.00 to replace it :shock: :shock:

You can guarantee they will find the one thing you thought was safe :roll: :lol: :lol:

My first foster bun Gypsy decimated the remote control buttons - we had to buy a new one :lol:. Steve bought one of those fancy boy toy ones that does everything, so when Fiver or Libby come in the house, the first thing that is moved is the remote control :lol:

Grrrrr!
So I bunny proofed the electrics, I bunny proofed the garden, I have hidden every phone charger in the house and stuck down the wallpaper with super glue and coated everything else with Bitter Apple. My scatter cushions are all zipless. My house is littered with bunny balls of poo.

I thought I was safe, but I woke up this mornign and every button on my remote control has been munched off. I will now have to use Braille if I want to change my TV channel!

just to mention i dont think bitter apple will work thats most buns favourite apple!

All my buttons are missing of the sky remote and one of them chewed through the laptop lead :roll:another £30 to replace....

:lol::lol::lol: It must be a lionhead thing, Poppys has eaten my remote control button and everything else in my house.My wall paper is stripped in various places, that ive now stuck pot plants etc to try and cover up, ive never had such a naughty girlie before, all my boys have been little angels.x:angel::lol:

I don't think it's a lionhead thing, I thnk it's a cheeky bunny thing. :lol:

I have several buttons missing on my remotes, and some buttons have teeth marks where I have caught them in the act. Bunnies just love to chew the things they know they shouldn't.:roll:

I don't think it's a lionhead thing, I thnk it's a cheeky bunny thing. :lol:

I have several buttons missing on my remotes, and some buttons have teeth marks where I have caught them in the act. Bunnies just love to chew the things they know they shouldn't.:roll:

:lol::lol::lol: Totally agree, plus they can get away with it....Soo cute;)

I once found a teeny tiny number 4 on the floor, and it took me a little while to realise what my naughty bun had done! Never found the other numbers! But sure he must have produced a very interesting 'number 2' at some point!

Back