• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers needed at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue

raine

Warren Veteran
Eastbourne currently does not have any volunteers on board and we are looking for some. We are looking for someone who could visit the rescue once a month, take photos of some bunnies and to put them on Rabbits in Need and to put all the bunnies on Rabbit Rehome. Not had much luck in filling this very important role. The more bunnies we rehome, the more we can help.

Or do you have a spare few hours a month and could help Caroline with some cleaning out. This can be whenever you are free.

Finally, we are holding a fundraising event at the beginning of December, on either a Saturday or Sunday (date to be confirmed). We are looking for a couple of people for a few hours for this?

I have offered to do the photos before and the offer is still open!!! I am already signed up to rabbit rehome.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I'm sorry I can't help with fostering or any babies. But as you know we do have a space here for an elderly male if that is any help.:D

Thanks for the offer DDD. We need someone who can go in once a month and update RR and put some bunnies on RIN. When would you be available to go in?

Liz, thanks again for your offer. You do help ERR so much, having given the special needs bunnies a permanent home. Thanks so much. Caroline is now search for an elderly bun:lol:

Thanks for the offer DDD. We need someone who can go in once a month and update RR and put some bunnies on RIN. When would you be available to go in?

Liz, thanks again for your offer. You do help ERR so much, having given the special needs bunnies a permanent home. Thanks so much. Caroline is now search for an elderly bun:lol:

I can go whenever. I work 9-5 Mon- Fri so anytime other than that. I can do more than once a month if needed. Im only 10-15mins from Caroline.

oh booo i would love to do this!!

especially as i have my camera and everything :cry: but im in bournemouth/poole

Is it easy to get to?

Thats my only problem otherwise I could probably manage once a month

oh i dont know why i looked here again! :(

i would love to do it, especially taking the photos and everything etc, does it take long to get from poole to eastbourne? i bet it does :cry:

Back